RESPONSIBLE – WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING?
PURPOSES – FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Gestionar la contratación de servicios que realice a través de la Plataforma, así como la facturación y entrega correspondiente.
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery. Periodically send communications about services, events, and news related to the activities developed by Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB, by any means (telephone, postal mail, or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent. Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end-users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Remitir información comercial y / o promocional relacionada con el sector de servicios contratados y valor añadido para usuarios finales, salvo que se indique lo contrario o el usuario se oponga o revoque su consentimiento.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
DATA CATEGORIES – WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB, may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
LEGITIMATION – WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The treatment of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newsletters) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations. In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes. you want to do. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD – FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
RECIPIENTS TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB, such as accommodation services, marketing tools, and content systems, or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB, in order to guarantee that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation current. Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB, in order to guarantee that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation current.
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB
- Encryption of the information on the servers of Bodega Hermanos Duque García CBCB
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases, in which Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB with the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
RIGHTS – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB we are treating personal data that concerns you. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Bodega Hermanos Duque García CB will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Asimismo, puedes ejercer el derecho a la portabilidad de los datos, así como retirar los consentimientos facilitados en cualquier momento, sin que ello afecte a la licitud del tratamiento basado en el consentimiento previo a su retirada. Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact email@example.com. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
BODEGA LAGAR DEL DUQUE
Calle Camino de la Ermita s/n ,